Friday, May 1, 2009

Down in Flames

Passed out after his appointment

I officially crashed and burned on the bet Joe & I had about Blake's weight today at the doctor. Though it wasn't by much, as Joe told me in typical Joe fashion, "A W is a W." They were AMAZED at the doctor how much he had grown. He is 15lbs 11oz and 26.25 inches long. That puts him about 65th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. Growing like a weed I tell ya! His little legs are a bit sore, but I keep rubbing them. He got the same 3 combo shots as before and one oral. I felt so bad because he was such a happy little flirt in the office and then all of a sudden he was screaming :( He just woke up and is in a great mood...he bounces back quickly! Have a great weekend.

Note the Bugs Bunny Band Aids

No comments:

Post a Comment