Tuesday, April 7, 2009

House is Cooler

Associate director in the Office of Public Liaison...what's that? Joe and I always watch the TV show House - always. It was a shock to the system when Dr. House got his new team a couple of seasons ago. We got over it and grew to love the new docs. Last night our favorite new doctor on the show died. Dr. Kutner committed suicide. I, of course, was waiting for the punch line. I figured it had to be a mistake, a Vicodin induced hallucination from House, something...they wouldn't really kill Kutner, would they? Joe was livid. I was pretty sure he was not ever going to watch the show again. I. fixed. that.

I found out that Kal Penn a.k.a. Kutner asked to be written off the show in order to join the Obama administration. I know...now you are waiting for a punch line. He is going to be the associate director in the White House Office of Public Liaison - whatever that is. After telling Joe about Mr. Kal Penn's career change his mourning is over. He is not exactly an Obama fan. In our house, Dr. House is definitely much cooler than Pres. Obama. Bad decision Kal, bad decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment