Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For The Record

Joe has a slight betting problem. Tell him the sky is blue and he'd respond, "Wanna bet?" This led to our latest wager regarding Blake. (We didn't actually wager anything - winner just gets bragging rights - not that I would brag about it or anything.)

Blake is 17 weeks today and Thursday he will officially be 4 months old. That means another trip to the doctor and more shots. I have been amazed lately by the rate at which Blake is growing and outgrowing clothes. He is so long that one piece outfits have to be 6-9 months in order to be long enough! I know, it probably normal, but it happened overnight. Any one piece outfit he had that was 3-6 month size never left the hanger. Unbelievable!

Back to the bet. Joe wanted to bet me Blake will be less than 16lbs at the doctor's visit. HA! I had to take that one. I figure Blake will be close to 17lbs. 5 weeks ago at the doc Blake was 14lbs even with a wet diaper and clothes on. So...we'll say 13.5. The child is significantly larger than he was at 12 weeks. I think I've got this one, don't you? I'll let you know on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment