Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two Month Turkey




Joe says it's too close to turkey season to be calling Blake "my little Turkey." I don't know why I started calling him that, but it's beginning to stick.


Our little man went to the doctor for his two month check up on Friday which included his first series of shots. He was 12lbs 3oz. Daddy won the bet on that one. He guessed he'd be 12lbs - I said 13...oops. He seems really long to me too. We measured him the night before the appointment and thought he was 23.5" long. They said 22.5" at the doctor...I'm pretty sure he didn't shrink over night. He has met all of the developmental milestones that he should have. Blake is cooing, smiling back at us, and trying really hard to hold up his head longer and longer. He was not excited about the shots, but we gave him Tylenol every 4 hours and it wasn't too bad. He slept for hours after the shots and when he woke up his leg was really sore. Everytime he moved his leg he screamed. He slept on Mommy most of Friday night and between us strapped into his Boppy the rest of the night. The next morning he was a new man....smiling and talking up a storm!




No comments:

Post a Comment