Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Going Green

Joe tried to convince Blake that the fireworks were fun Saturday but Blake didn't buy it.


Big boy Blake with his apple juice.


Today Blake went to the babysitter for a half day in prep for the rest of the week when I have home based training going on all day. He did really well. Our big guy is drinking formula out of a bottle!


While Blake was gone I preoccupied myself by painting the kitchen and dining room. With the exception of Blake's room we have not painted anywhere in our house. It's beige, beige everywhere. I like the green -the name was "Jalapeno Jelly." Next I'm doing a butter yellow in the living room - eventually.

Let me just saying the kitchen has got to be the worst room in the house to paint with all the cabinets and appliances. At least now I know it's clean behind my refrigerator and stove!








No comments:

Post a Comment