Monday, June 1, 2009

Three Amigos



Blake completed his first 5K this weekend in Florence. Blake and I walked (Blake mostly slept) and Joe ran. See, he had his track shirt on and everything. Joe made relentless fun of me for Blake's outfit. I figured I would show you so you could do the same.

Blake got his BUMBO seat this weekend too. With his torticollis I thought this might help him strengthen his muscles a little, we'll see. Apparently a lot of Physical Therapy places use these seats for babies, so at least I know it won't hurt him.


Here we have three blond headed, blue eyed little guys, all under 2 years old. I would say that they will likely be causing a lot of havoc together in a few years, but as of now Blake is too little to care or for them to play with. THIS is why we were glad to be having a boy - none of our friends have had girls for the last several years.


Here are the dads Nathan, Joe & Keith hanging out, watching baseball. It was great to get to see some of our friends this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment