Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Like a Weed!




I now fully understand the saying "Growing like a weed." I decided that while Blake was napping today (he doesn't do as much of that lately) I would go through his clothes and pull out things he had outgrown. Oh my! I am going to be honest - it was a painful process. There were some things that Blake had not worn and a lot that had only been worn once or twice. I have no idea why I was suprised. My friends had warned me that their kids never wore some of their baby clothes. I guess it just reminds me how fast he is growing. All of his newborn clothes are, of course, too small and so are a lot of his 0-3 months clothes.




Speaking of clothing sizes, I think baby clothes are less uniformly sized than adult clothes. Blake had on a outfit the other day that was a 3-6 month onsie, 0-3 months pants, and newborn shoes. That is saying a lot because my kid has big feet!




Hopefully someone we know will have a baby boy so that we can let them make use of these clothes. Even after giving back the clothes loaned to us we will have enough to outfit a little one. Even IF we have another baby I imagine that a lot of these clothes may be out of style (yes, I said that) by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment